A couple of weeks ago, my friend Mike at Running Around the Bend nominated me for yet another Liebster award (you can see my other posts here, here, and here). And then the lovely Sarah of Healthy Simple Smart tagged me to answer the “I Mustache You a Question” thing that’s going around. And then this week, Lauren, aka “Salt” at Run Salt Run nominated me for another Liebster! I’m feeling so much love! If you don’t follow these excellent people yet, you really should. They are all very thoughtful, kind, supportive people, in addition to being badass runners.
Since I’ve been Liebster-ed several times, and since pretty much everyone I follow has been nominated at least once, I’m going to forgo any further tagging and just subject you to more useless facts about myself. P.S. I will not be offended if you don’t read all this junk. I wouldn’t either.
4 names that people call me, other than my real name:
4 jobs I’ve had:
1. Hotel dishwasher
2. Retail Associate and Assistant Manager at Lake Champlain Chocolates
3. Premium Billing Analyst
4. Receptionist/Operations Associate (current)
4 movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. The Mummy
2. Little Mermaid
4. Practical Magic
4 books I’d recommend:
1. Rushed by Brian Harmon (I just realized this is a series and now I need to read them all)
2. The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
3. A Song of Ice and Fire (series) by George R.R. Martin
4. The Wheel of Time (series) by Robert Jordan
4 places I have lived:
1. Pittsfield, MA
2. South Burlington, VT
3. Watertown, MA
4. Laconia, NH
4 places I have been:
1. Paris, France
2. Trier, Germany
3. Stratford-Upon-Avon, UK
4. San Francisco, CA
4 places I’d rather be right now:
1. Boston area / Cape Cod
2. Some beach, somewhere
3. Home in bed
4 things I don’t eat:
2. Brussels sprouts
4 of my favorite foods:
1. Ice cream
4 TV shows that I watch:
2. Doctor Who
3. House (Netflix)
4. Hell on Wheels
4 things I’m looking forward this year:
2. Hopefully buying a house/at least moving out on our own again
3. If number 2 works out, hopefully getting a dog!
4 things I’m always saying:
2. Balls! (favorite “curse” word)
3. I don’t wanna! (upon waking up)
And that concludes another round of “Useless Facts About Rae.” We hope you’ve enjoyed.
What’s the coolest place you’ve ever been?
Do you have a nickname? What is it?