Friday Free-For-All – 02/13/15

Friday

The weather for tomorrow’s race is not looking super awesome. In fact, it looks pretty yucky. Cold, cold, cold! Thankfully it’s a 5k, which means that I’ll be done in about 35 minutes and can warm up with hot chocolate and crepes.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I work for a great company. This little gem was waiting on my desk this morning–a small packet of roasted almonds and a few chocolate treats. Not so much sugar to be damaging, but enough for a little afternoon pick me up.

Photo Feb 13, 7 52 34 AM

CRISPY M&M’S ARE BACK! Those of you who follow me on Instagram saw this yesterday, but it’s worth saying again: I am SO happy that Crispy M&M’s are back. Everyone knows they’re the best flavor (followed closely by almond, and then plain), and they never should have gone away in the first place. They better stick around this time. My heart can’t take losing them again.

Photo Feb 12, 1 10 48 PM

Who’s racing this weekend?

What’s your favorite flavor of M&M’s?

12 thoughts on “Friday Free-For-All – 02/13/15

1. veryrach says:

Good luck tomorrow! Stay warm :c) I love mini M&M’s and peanut! I’ve really been wanting to try the new JUMBO M&M’s – I’ve heard they’re awesome too. What type of job/company do you work for?

I FORGOT ABOUT MINI M&M’S! I love the little tubes they come in. I work as an Admin at a Financial Planning and Group Benefits firm. Lots of great people who don’t take themselves too seriously.

Good luck tomorrow! I’m not racing until April and after that 5K in January I’m glad I’m not. It’s too darn cold here. That’s so sweet of your company to leave you a treat and I LOVE Crispy M&M’s! The mint are my favorite though.

Dude, I’m so jealous of your awesome workplace! I’m excited Crispy M&Ms are back too, although they’re second place to peanut butter for me. Best of luck at your race tomorrow!

I think my favorite will always be peanut m&m’s. I really liked the pretzel ones too but can’t have them anymore since going gluten free :/
    Enjoy the hot chocolate and crepes you will certainly deserve after your 5k tomorrow 🙂

They’re hard to describe. Less chocolate-y than normal, with a light, crispy, crunchy center. They’re really good! If you see them, I highly recommend trying them.